Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Seed Sales Illinois
District Sales Manager Seed - Northern IL
Ag 1 Source is working with an expanding seed company that is seeking a candidate to manage a dealer network and grow their business throughout Northern Illinois. We have two available territories that will focus on growing the business through dealers, as well as direct sales to growers throughout the territory.
In this role the District Sales Manager will:
- Deliver a high level of customer service and form personal relationships with your customers.
- Develop expert product knowledge to place genetics and traits properly for customer success.
- Identify potential new, trial or growth customers and implement a territory sales strategy.
- Represent a unique offering to the marketplace that gives you a distinct product differentiation in the area.
- Work with growers and dealers to identify ways your products and services can grow their profitability.
Expectations for the District Sales Manager include:
- A strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset to be successful in this Seed DSM role.
- Ability to work independently and not be micro-managed.
- Genuine passion for seed and the enthusiasm for sales and seed sales.
- Team oriented with a goal of developing the best programs and marketing strategies.
- Community minded and considered a leader in your community.
- A desire to make a difference for the customer, and as a result, the company.
A successful candidate for this District Sales Manager will possess the following:
- Seed sales experience from other seed company or out of ag retail with an established customer base.
- Success in retail agronomy and ready to focus on seed and take the next step in their career.
Compensation: The company will offer a competitive base salary from $65,000 - $90,000, uncapped bonus, company vehicle, and other resources for success.
Benefits: The position includes a great benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, and 401k.
Desired Location: The District Sales Manager/ Account Manager Seed will need to be located in Northern IL.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Seed Sales job.