Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Agronomist - SW MN
Sales Agronomist - SW MN
We have a very solid and stable retail agronomy client in need of an experienced Sales Agronomist. This position is open due to an internal promotion and you will be working with an established book of grower accounts! This is a leading full service organization selling seed, fertilizer, crop protection products and related precision and consulting services to growers in the region. This is a unique opportunity for someone with some solid agronomy experience that wants to be a part of a long term organization with a very loyal grower following.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with established grower accounts.
- Be a part of a very solid organization that is profitable.
- Earn a solid base pay along with an attractive incentive program.
In this role you will be:
- Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area.
- Establishing business based relationships with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales.
- Utilizing seed, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share.
- Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products.
A successful candidate for this Sales Agronomist position will possess:
- Experience as an agronomist or agronomy sales person.
- Understanding of leading seed, crop protection, and crop nutrient and fertilizer technologies.
- Self motivated with a drive to grow the business with producers in the region.
- A desire to become the long-term trusted adviser to your farmer customers.
Compensation: This organization offers a competitive base plus bonus compensation package.
Benefits: In addition to a good base salary, the position offers a bonus, full health benefits, a company vehicle, retirement benefits, vacation days, and other company benefits.
Location: The Sales Agronomist will be located in Southwest Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.