Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Central, IN 47110
Our client is looking to add a sales agronomist to their growing team in the agricultural chemical market. The focus of the position would be to sell crop protection products by building a strong relationship over the phone. Most relationships are already established and the main function of this role is to maintain the sales numbers.
What’ s in it for you?
- A great opportunity to enhance your agriculture career with a company focused on customers in the market
- Working with the Management to identify target customers & markets
- Promoting products that provide sound solutions for growers
- Building and expanding your market knowledge within the industry
- Communicating with growers and management during the season to offer up to date information
Agronomy Sales Job Qualifications:
- Associates degree or higher in Agriculture or related field
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated individual
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows & related software
This company offers the chance to grow and develop your own territory in the organization. The role is an office based position that requires the details of strong product knowledge and the discipline to be active calling customers throughout the day. We are aggressively looking to fill this position so send your resume in today to be considered.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.