Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Agronomist - California
Sales Agronomist - CA
We are looking for an experienced Sales Agronomist to cover the territory from Fresno – South.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading, well established, specialty fertilizer company. The territory is well established, and growing.
As a Sales Agronomist, this individual will be responsible for managing a sales territory, specifically the area Fresno - South. It will be important to have a strong background in sales AND agronomy and be able to work closely with distribution and growers. This role will require extensive travel throughout the region, which will be defined more with the skill set that this right individual brings to the table.
Target Crops: high value specialty crops – including tree and vine crops as well as high value vegetable crops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or related field with coursework in plant science, soil science, plant health and plant nutrition
- Experience in the agricultural plant nutrition, highly desirable
- Valid CCA and/or PCA license desirable, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of high value crops and irrigation systems used in their production
- Analytical skills including ability to read and understand nutritional values relating to soil, water and plant material
- Ability to develop complete nutrient management programs following Good Agronomic Practices (GAP)
- Good computer skills
Job Keywords: Sales, Agronomy Sales, Sales Agronomist, Specialty Fertilizers, Plant Nutrition, Crop Nutrition, Soil Fertility, Ag Careers, Ag Jobs, Agriculture, Ag Sales, Ag 1 Source
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Agronomist job.