Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Account Manager - Eastern NC
Sales Account Manager -Eastern North Carolina
A fast-paced, and rapidly expanding farmer-focused organization is seeking talented, multi-skilled individuals who can fit their exciting and innovative company culture. The Sales Representative will cover a defined geography in which they will assist producers with data management services, crop input decision making, and crop marketing resources. We have multiple openings in the Southern US.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial minded individual who has a fire to go out and make sales and be well compensated for their growth. This is a very commission driven role and the base compensation is nice, but successful people in this role have doubled that base salary in commissions.
The Sales Representative will be responsible providing a seamless and highly differentiated crop input transaction experience while maintaining customer satisfaction from post-harvest conversations all the way to pre-season delivery. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Understanding a grower’ s crop input needs throughout the season
- Identify savings opportunities for the grower by creating savings analyses and conducting walkthroughs purchase decisions
- Constructing orders and shipments of crop inputs
- Organize and manage informative grower meetings and sales events throughout the territory
- Represent the organization at farm industry trade shows and events
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills with a good understanding of the issues farmers face in your market
- At least 3 years of experience selling products or services directly to farmers
- A basic knowledge of crop protection products
- Background or experience in farming, production agriculture, retail or input sales
- High level of comfort with technology and ideally the latest precision ag systems
- Background in Agronomy including, but not limited to, the management and use of agronomic data for planning and decision making purposes
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills in addition to being highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, accountable team structure
- A farmer focus and a commitment to farmer satisfaction
This organization provides a base salary with an unlimited commission structure that is expected to double your base income annually. In addition, they offer an excellent benefits package that includes health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k, and stock options. With the rapid growth of this organization, there will be ongoing opportunities to advance your career and gain additional responsibilities with the exciting company. Ag1Soure is the exclusive recruiter for this organization, so apply now to be considered for this opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’ t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Sales Account Manager job.