Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Research Manager California or Oregon
Central Valley area, CA
Research Manager – Nursery, California or Oregon
Our client is a long standing, well known and stable nursery. We are looking for an R&D manager to oversee all the research projects taking place in the nursery. Need not have nursery experience, but it will be essential to understand how to conduct research projects.
Key qualifications for the R&D Manager:
- PhD in Plant Physiology, Horticulture or Agronomy preferred, but would consider a MS level with experience in running research projects
- Would prefer someone with Plant Physiology background who understands what makes plants happy
- How they react to different nutrition
- How to improve yields and quality
- How they respond to different pesticide applications, etc.
- Experience in developing technically complex research programs
- Understands literature review and able to make presentations
- Management experience
This position could be in either Oregon or California. This is a family owned business and great environment to work in.
Keywords: Plant Physiology, Horticulture, R&D director, Research Director, Agronomy, PhD, MS, California, Oregon, OR, CA
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Research Manager job.