Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional Manager - KS
Regional Manager - Kansas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Regional Manager to oversee a key region in their organization. This region will include multiple grain and agronomy locations with over 100 employees. This company will be seeking individuals with experience in regional management either in grain, agronomy or both.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the largest ag retailers in the state of Kansas.
- Having the knowledge to run a region like this will take the qualified candidate to the next level in their career.
- The satisfaction of growing a territory and offering outstanding customer service to all customers in the region.
- Being part of the executive team with the organization and being part of the overall growth of the entire company not just the region.
What you will be doing:
- Overseeing all assigned locations and location management team to ensure the inventory, equipment and assets are being utilized.
- Lead the strategic planning and implementation of plans throughout the region.
- Manage inventory; shrink, non-billed products and services, theft, damage, aging, and deterioration.
- Continually assess the marketplace to determine current status of products/services.
- Provide budgeting/budget control for regional operations related to department and sales goals, income and expenses, and capital expenses.
- Ensuring each assigned location is in compliance with all company, state and federal policies and regulations.
- Reviewing and managing P&L to maximize performance and meet regional expectations.
- Safety and compliance throughout organization.
- Attracting, hiring and retaining top employees.
- Developing and maintaining a succession plan for each location manager and superintendent.
- Assisting location managers with locations goals and objectives.
- Evaluating the performance of all assets and managing capital expenditure.
A successful candidate for this Regional Manager will possess the following:
- Success in leading a large business with multiple locations and employees.
- Willing to take this business to the next level.
- Lead employees in a manner to optimize the organizations market share.
- Improve efficiency of all locations and employees.
- Achieve the organizations mission, goals and vision
Compensation: The salary for the Regional Manager position will include a base salary from $95-125,000 plus bonus.
Benefits: Full benefits including: health, retirement, company vehicle, phone, computer, life insurance, moving allowance and much more.
Desired Location: Desired location for the Regional Manager position working with both grain and agronomy will encompass the area of Kansas east of interstate 135/35.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Manager job.