Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional Account Sales Manager
Regional Account Sales Manager
A well-established, well respected U.S. based international nutrition company is looking for a self-motivated Regional Account Sales Manager to manage key account relationships across the Great Lakes region, cultivate new territory sales and expand the market presence across the ruminant nutrition platform of products, with a focus on dealer & distribution channel partner development.
What’s in it for you:
- Well established, strong global nutrition company with great products, research and sales support programs
- Dairy Nutrition focus, daily farm and dealer visits, diverse offering of highly effective well recognized products
- Ability to sell a complete program, guide and direct the sales growth and potential within the region
What you will be doing:
- This position will be responsible for maintaining and increasing sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seeking new customers
- B2B building relationships with key feed manufacturing and retail companies across the region
- Develop strong customer/client relationships with key consultant decision makers in the Great Lakes dairy industry
- Primary travel in the Midwest - Great Lakes region. IL, IN, OH, MI, WI
A successful candidate for the Regional Account Sales Manager position will possess the following:
The ideal candidate would possess 10+ years of high performing outside sales experience with a ruminant feed or animal health company, directly with customers and through dealer service centers. Strong previous new business development in most recent career stop as this in NOT a "Farmer" position, but a "Hunter" role. Solid Dairy nutrition knowledge in the areas of feeds and feed additives, gut health and overall nutritional management would be a real plus. Do NOT need to "run rations", but we need an outgoing, hard working person who has top-notch communication and sales skills, a strong desire to succeed, a lead by example type, and someone who will be able to travel every day with 2-4 nights out per week in the region, from a home base of operations. The ideal candidate will have at least a bachelor's degree in Dairy/Animal Science and advanced degrees in nutrition are preferred.
Compensation: This position is a salary plus year end bonus possibility with a base of established strong dealer business and plenty of upward opportunity.
Benefits: The company offers a solid benefits package vehicle allocation, company travel, insurance and 401k match plus more.
Desired Location: The Regional Account Sales Manager will be located in the Midwest or Great Lakes region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.