Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Quality Product Engineer
Quality Product Engineer
The Associate Quality Engineer will work under the guidance of the Quality Engineering & QMS Manager while developing needed skills and knowledge to become a Quality Engineer. This position is responsible for working with cross-functional teams to support new product and process development; assuring quality through developing and conducting testing, inspection, statistical analysis and reporting; supporting improvement initiatives, projects and workshops; continuous support and improvement of our Quality Management System (QMS).
New Product and Process Development
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless transfer of new products to production, according to developed standards; ensure products and processes comply with the requirements of the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to construct and implement test plans for qualifying new products, process and equipment; detail requirements for First Article Inspection (FAI), Our Production Approval Process and Supplier Production Approval Process (SPAP); develop ongoing inspection plans for incoming goods and manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on system/product design and production process requirements while performing and facilitating risk analysis, including assisting with Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) for products and processes; follow up to ensure completion of resulting action items
- Conduct research and continually develop knowledge of our products and systems, including applicable applications, listings and standards.
- Conduct testing and inspection of new and modified products and processes; report results and analysis.
- Assist with the development and validation of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) programs; collaborate on product design in order to improve current measuring methods and confirm critical parameters on new product development.
Data Analysis and Quality Management System Support
- Assist with establishing, implementing and maintaining QMS procedures, documents, work instructions, plant standards and control plans; follow-up to ensure processes and timelines are being followed.
- Assess product and system development progress through statistical analysis of specific performance and critical requirements as outlined in product literature, received from Product Management and/or associated listing agencies.
- Perform data analysis to improve process stability while supporting cross-functional teams to improve quality throughout the production process.
- Perform reliability and performance testing simulating life cycle and/or real time applications; participate in failure analysis and corrective action investigations.
- Verify overall performance through capability analysis of measurement and production systems.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing various statistical reports.
- Assist as necessary with internal, external and supplier audits; complete all necessary reporting; respond to audit findings by proposing and implementing corrective action.
Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Continue to develop knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma project methodologies including but not limited to DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyst, Improve, Control), DMADV (Define Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify), QFD (Quality Function Deployment, FMEA (Failure Modes Effects Analysis), Value stream/process mapping, and associated statistical analysis.
- Attend ASQ and continuing education training in order to continually develop quality tools, techniques and systems.
- Support improvement workshops and initiatives to improve products and processes and reduce costs
- Attends meetings as required and/or assigned.
- Performs other duties as required and/or assigned
Special Job Dimensions
- May be required to travel up to 25% of the time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of computer programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Minitab and SAP
- Knowledge of Quality practices and systems
- Understanding and knowledge of GD&T, gauges and measurement practices
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good understanding of statistics
- Good understanding of improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma
- Knowledge and Statistical Process Control
- Strong and effective presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing will all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining high quality control
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level
Education, Certification/License & Work Experience
- Bachelor's of Science degree in Engineering
- Entry level position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Math or related field
- 3-5 years related work experience (preferred)
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Quality Product Engineer job.