Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Wichita, KS 67201
Looking for a project engineer with 3-5 years of experience with a design background. Plastics, sheet metal, and die casting experience would be beneficial. This position is very customer focused and collaboration is key. We are looking for someone that is approachable, works well with a team, and is willing to share their knowledge. If you feel this fits your skill set and personality then this is the role for you.
The Project Engineer is a hands-on role providing broad customer support in the design and the coordination of the testing, prototyping, drafting, sampling, tooling and the initial production of a line of mechanical lever controls, tension cables and push/pull control assemblies. We serve a wide group of customers who are manufacturers of lawn and garden, agricultural, construction, marine, automotive, recreational vehicle and outdoor power equipment. The Project/ Implementation Engineer will provide quality products and support to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Assists the sales department in supporting an assigned group of customers in the successful implementation of new or existing product requirements and if needed travel to customer locations aiding customer engineers in the application and design of control systems on their equipment.
- Works in conjunction with various internal and external departments to design, prototype, test and sample new products for approval by the customer.
- Coordinates the tool design, tool manufacturing and first part approval of new parts and/or assemblies and supports production in the manufacturing of products under his/her direction.
- Responsible for finalized bills of material, planning and initiates production product launch
Education/ Certification / Experience Required:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related equivalent with five or more (5+) in the management of engineering projects.
- Five or more years (5+) in manufacturing and process capability with product design in plastic injection molding, sheet metal stamping, die-casting, general manufacturing, automation and assembly.
- Demonstrated ability in AutoCAD, Inventor 3-D and/or Pro-E software as well as a thorough understanding of Windows Office operating systems.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Approachable and open to listening to others ideas and suggestions. Can put others at ease.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to be inventive/creative. Can develop new and unique ideas.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Can motivate and empower others while making each individual feel his/her work is important.
- Able to set goals and objectives and measures own performance against goals and evaluates results.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Project Engineer job.