Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Product Support Manager
Regional Product Support Manager – Eastern Washington/Idaho
Our client is an industry leader in Ag equipment and has an excellent opportunity for an individual to lead the parts and service operations in three stores as a Product Support Manager.
What you will be doing in the Product Support Manager role?
- Financial reporting for parts and service departments within the area of operation
- Insure that policies and procedures are in compliance with company standards
- Staff management and development for all area branch, parts and service departments
- Manage customer service experience at locations, providing excellent problem resolution in a professional manner
- Maintenance management of all company service vehicles and tools in branch locations
- Parts Inventory management in area branches
- Building and maintaining an efficient team of field service personnel
Why you should consider this Product Support Manager role:
- Excellent company with ability for upward mobility within organization
- Great compensation, benefits and work environment
- Chance to join one of the largest, most progressive Ag dealers around
- Excellent benefits and retirement program
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’ t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: ag equipment, service, parts, training, product support, warranty, product support manager, business manager, parts and service manager, product specialist, product training, dealer development, call center, customer service, replacement parts, service parts, WA, ID
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Support Manager job.