Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
This is your opportunity to join a top manufacturer of Farm Equipment. This company is well known for its high-quality equipment. They are growing and now have a great opportunity for a Product Manager.
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver winning products. This position will work closely with sales, marketing, manufacturing and engineering.
What will you be able to achieve in this Product Manager role?
- You will define the product strategy and direction
- You will lead all aspects of the product portfolio
- You will develop business cases for new products based on market knowledge and customer needs
- You will become a product expert
- You will work with pricing, product positioning, and product branding
- You will develop sales and marketing tools
- You will lead training for our sales team and dealers
Why should you consider this Product Manager position?
- This employer is a reputable manufacturer that is a great company to work for!
- The Company is recognized for manufacturing top quality, cutting edge products.
- They have aggressive growth goals and are looking for a top-flight professional to join their impressive team.
- The ownership and management team believe in investing in the company and providing development opportunities that will allow employees to reach their full potential.
We offer a competitive base salary with strong benefits, retirement and relocation assistance. Small company atmosphere, rural Midwest town, great place to work!
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: farm equipment, product management, product development, marketing, product positioning, branding, design, autocad, engineer, ag engineer, designer, drafting, hydraulics, truck
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Product Manager job.