Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Product Manager - Feed and Mineral
Manage and lead the sales and distribution of Feed and Mineral products. This includes any packaged products which includes Minerals, Blocks/Tubs, Cubes, Show Feeds, Totes and other new line animal supplements purchased from outside vendors or manufactured at company facilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide input to Director of Sales on location pricing of products and margin potential of each product.
- Complete understanding of pricing, freight costs, handling costs and equipment expenses of all Product Lines.
- Oversee product order and distribution process utilizing Sales assistants and Sales Team.
- Collaborate with Location Managers and General Managers on production and distribution of Retail Products.
- Responsible for logistical support to the product line.
- Coordinate new product development with Director of Sales.
- Develop new Retail Product line offerings with Director of Sales and Sales Leaders.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales and Marketing Manager to develop annual marketing plan for retail product.
- Develop marketing tools such as flyers and other promotional items for upcoming events with Director of Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Provide information to Sales Team on upcoming new products and sales promotions.
- Through the Director of Sales, help educate the Sales Team on all product lines.
- Coordinate with Sales Team to set up Producer and Dealer Meetings. Attend Trade Shows to promote our retail product line.
- Coordinate sales targets with Mineral Manager and other Sales Leaders.
- Maintain accurate weekly records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities. Send to Director of Sales, Regional Managers and Sales Leaders.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager in the design of packaging design. Provide input on quantity for purchasing purposes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture.
- 7 years’ + experience with retail product.
- Strong sense of customer service with both internal and external customers.
- Dedication to team environment.
- Extensive sales and marketing experience.
Benefits and Perks
All full time employees eligible for competitive benefits package.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Mineral and Product Manager job.