Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Poultry Nutrition Technical Sales PhD
Poultry Nutrition Technical Sales PhD
A well respected, growth oriented, US feed, nutrition and animal health company is in need of a self-motivated, commercial poultry industry knowledgeable individual. This individual will lead and provide Poultry Nutrition Technical Sales by leveraging current industry relationships and providing strong sales support to regional Poultry Feed Sales Specialist team members. Building relationships with large poultry producing systems across the US will be a key part of this position with the goal of expanding current volumes through dealerships and distribution channel partners, feed mills, and direct sales to large end user customers. Based in the Midwest, significant travel will be required of this role.
PhD is required! The ideal candidate would possess a Poultry Industry career to date of 5+ years of outside poultry feed, supplies or animal health sales/sales tech support. They'll have direct experience with sales staff, customers and dealer service centers. Exceptionally poultry knowledge in the areas of nutrition, production, health, nutraceuticals and overall bird performance is necessary. Must also have the ability to perform tech service walk-throughs with reports that position products into poultry customer units and systems. This position will be responsible for assisting the sales team to maintain and increase sales volume with established accounts and aggressively seek new customers. We need an outgoing, hard working person who has top-notch communication skills, a strong desire to succeed, and the ability to travel from a home base of operations that will require overnight stays.
This person will also be an integral member of the Poultry Products R&D and Development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with current staff and customer base of producer’s for both meat bird, and pullet-layer flocks through daily farm visits and sales calls
- Assist producers in obtaining optimal flock performance and diagnose issues related to poultry production
- Become problem solver and tech support key person for customers throughout region
- Assist producers to follow all required FDA, organic and humane growing standards
- Maintain high level of bio-security protocols within customer visits
- Communicate and work closely with all Poultry Feed Sales Specialist within the team
- Frequent interaction with employees of customers and from all parts of our organization
- Other duties related to our poultry product and sales group
What’s in it for you?
- Well established, strong nutrition and animal health company with great sales staff and management team
- Poultry nutrition, health and production focus, daily production system and dealer visits, diverse offering of highly effective well recognized products
- Ability to sell and support a complete program of products, and manage relationships at Universities and large accounts with a national focus
- Solid company benefits and good upward earnings potential for aggressive well organized sales person
This position has strong base salary plus company bonus structure and good benefits package and growth opportunities, as they continue to expand sales team within the industry.
Keywords: PhD, poultry, production, chickens, birds, layers, broilers, roasters, turkeys, hens, rations, feed, nutrition, animal health, marketing, sales support, research, product development, dealers, feed mills
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Poultry Nutrition Technical Sales job.