Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for driving continuous improvement in all manufacturing operations and establishing and maintaining safe and efficient production processes with the objective of reducing cost of manufacturing while improving quality.
- Make continuous improvements in manufacturing processes by providing vision, guidance, and resources to the design, prototype, and production personnel.
- Strive to provide the best products in the industry at the lowest cost.
- Treat people fairly.
You need to be able to:
- Lead projects to improve worker productivity and production output and quality by improving manufacturing capabilities, including methods, processes, machine designs, tooling and fixturing, equipment, new manufacturing technology and performance measurement systems.
- Analyze engineering designs, procurement procedures, manufacturing methods, staffing requirements and machine utilization, material routing and handling methods, tool design and application, etc. To seek improvement and effect changes to reduce cost and increase output.
- Act as project leader/liaison and coordinate activities with manufacturing production departments, PIC and design engineering departments. Establish timelines.
- Develop/write manufacturing processes/procedures/work instructions and routings.
- Develop economic justification for capital equipment.
- Improve workflow throughout the plant.
- Design packaging, skids, etc. Utilizing CAD programs.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about manufacturing processes, methods, equipment and tooling.
- Initiate, support, and implement improvement ideas.
- Provide timely response and resolution to safety, quality, and production issues.
- Communicate effectively with, employees at all levels of the organization.
- Provide/oversee technical training or any other assigned training.
- Facilitate process improvement teams and continuous improvement efforts.
Education and/or Experience – A bachelor’ s degree in manufacturing, mechanical, or industrial engineering and/or five years engineering experience in a heavy industrial environment is required. Technical competency in steel fabrication, welding, machining, or paint finishing and thorough knowledge of manufacturing and quality processes is also required. 3-D CAD knowledge required, Pro-E Creo is preferred.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Manufacturing Engineer job.