Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Manager of Operations
Manager of Operations
Our client is a major grower/packer/shipper of fresh produce with a nationally recognized brand. We are seeking highly qualified, successful candidates as Manager of Fresh Cut Operations who will be responsible for both fresh cut and fresh wrap operations. Hands-on experience in fresh cut produce production is a must for this role. This position reports to the President of the regional facility.
- Will be responsible for maintaining the budgetary guidelines for each division set forth by the President
- Will be required to hold regular schedule meetings with all department supervisors to evaluate performance levels and to discuss ideas and needs
- Will establish a level of acceptable performance for each division and mentor the department supervisors to exceed daily expectations
- Responsible for employee development, performance management and staffing
- Provide leadership, expertise and continuous improvement to the operation process
- Complies with OSHAA and Food Safety regulations
- Monitor implementation of Quality and HACCP Plan to maintain and improve food quality and safety
- Work directly with Supply Management team to ensure that the proper quality and quantity of the product is on hand in a timely manner
- Managing operations to maximize profits, efficiencies, and cost savings
- Build a stable employee team dedicated to company’ s continuous improvement initiatives
- Be a problem-solver who delivers business solutions to all aspects of buying, production, and operations departments in multi-state locations
The client will ONLY consider those candidates who have a Bachelor's Degree in Food, Food Safety, Agribusiness, or related field, and a minimum of FIVE years' management experience in fresh cut produce operations.
Candidates who have experience with diverse mix of products, with hand cut operations, with creating and reporting budgets, with Lean Management principles, or who are bilingual English and Spanish have a definite advantage.
Job Keywords: fresh cut produce operations, processed process, vegetable processing, consumer package goods, CPG, food manufacturing, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Manager of Operations job.