Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Westlake, FL 33470
This is a great career opportunity for a leader who wears a toolbelt. You will be asked to provide leadership and direction to a team of six, and must have supervisory experience on your resume. Although you will be responsible for reports and record-keeping, THIS IS NOT AN OFFICE JOB.
Apply for this position ONLY IF you meet the following requirements:
- 5 years of experience in food plant maintenance
- Complete understanding of PLC and logic controls for high speed operating equipment
- Mechanical aptitude in air, electric, plumbing and pump dynamics
- Previous experience in vegetables/produce a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish highly preferred
- RETA certified - or working toward certification
- Experience with production environment SAP highly preferred
Job Keywords: maintenance, plant manager, equipment, maintenance manager, maintenance director,, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Maintenance Manager job.