Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
We are seeking to fill the position of Logistics Engineer for an outstanding company.
- Design and implement successful logistics solutions
- Utilize technical skills and soft skills described below
- Technical skills are defined in 7 key skills: data purification & analysis; warehouse storage design & manufacturing point-of-use (POU) design; machinery & equipment design and procurement; workforce & equipment planning; logistics process design; inventory transfer & rearrangement planning; and integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design
- Must demonstrate intermediate to strong skill levels of the following values based competencies (VBCs): integrity & trust; building inclusive relationships; customer focus; problem solving; priority setting; and dealing with uncertainty
- Responsible for leading the design and implementation of logistics projects for greenfield or brownfield sites OR providing support to other Logistics Engineers on similar projects
- Lead Jr. Logistics Engineers on projects with a capital budget of up to US $1, 000, 000 and an expense budget of up to US $250, 000
- Provide support to Sr. Logistics Engineers on projects of any size
- Lead 1 complex project, 2 simple projects, or support for up to 3 projects at one time
- Ability to gain knowledge about the local WMS system and can integrate this into the overall design of the facility
- Bachelor’ s degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics Management, or Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Distribution, or Transportation Management
- Experience with inventory or transportation management systems
- Previous data analytics experience, specifically utilizing Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, etc) or other Microsoft applications
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Logistics Engineer job.