Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Food Ingredients Sales
Food Ingredients Sales Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a representative with organic and specialty food ingredients experience to join an exciting and rapidly expanding business. This position will focus on business development with new and existing customers across the U.S. by taking a consultative approach to creating solutions and long-term partnerships with market leaders throughout the food industry. There is no better time to join an organization that is leading the fastest growing sector of organically and regeneratively grown food ingredients!
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to bring a globally recognized and industry leading product portfolio to this market.
- Opportunity to help organizations throughout the region improve their value proposition to producer customers.
- Be recognized as an industry leader and market expert in the precision sector.
- Leverage your sales success to challenge the status quo of precision farming in Canada and expand the footprint of the organization.
- Opportunity to participate in precision ag industry functions and events throughout North America.
What you will be doing:
- Sell organic and specialty ingredients to food companies throughout North America.
- Create new business partnerships through direct selling to new clients while growing your business with existing customers.
- Leverage key marketing and service programs focused on sustainability initiatives.
- Position the value proposition of a truly unique organization that includes a supply chain with traceability, transparency, and organic integrity.
- Develop and expand your network across the food industry in areas such as consumer product goods, organic manufacturers, food distributors, co-packers, and food service organizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and develop new customer solutions.
- Create and conduct presentations with prospect and existing customers.
- Provide timely and accurate updates on sales success and prospecting activity.
- Provide feedback about the company's products, competitor’s products, and competitive landscape to appropriate internal personnel for strategic planning purposes.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and scheduled meetings to grow the recognition of your products.
A successful candidate for the Territory Manager will possess the following:
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of the time.
- Proven experience in value-added ingredients and supply chain solutions into food manufacturing and food service markets.
- Self-starter with territory management experience.
- A track record of successful business development and a consultative sales approach.
- Prior organic and specialty food industry experience.
Compensation: This is a highly regarded organization, with significant potential for personal growth and career advancement beyond this great opportunity. You can expect a very competitive salary.
Compensation: The position also includes an incentive program, an expense account, and additional perks and benefits.
Desired Location: The Territory Manager is ideally located in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, but can be done successfully from anywhere in the region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Food Ingredients Sales job.