Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feed and Mill Manager
Feed and Mill Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Feed and Mill Manager for a reputable cattle feeder. They are currently seeking a motivated Feed and Mill Manager that has a strong background in production and operational management. This candidate must have strong team building and leadership abilities. You should like challenging and changing environments that bring the best qualities out of people.
What you will be doing:
- Manage, lead, and develop all feed and mill employees.
- Interview and train new employees
- Direct supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with consultants to optimize cattle performance and health.
- Monitor feed intakes, bunk conditions and cattle behavior.
- Project capital expenditure and develop department budget.
A successful candidate for this Feed and Mill Manager will possess the following:
- 3+ years experience.
- Animal husbandry skills and knowledge of cattle breeds.
- Previous supervisory or management experience.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Bilingual is a plus.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be determined based upon experience.
Benefits: The company provides a robust benefits package for this position.
Desired Location: The Feed and Mill Manager position is located in Eastern Colorado.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feed and Mill Manager job.