Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Feed Ingredient Trader - NW Texas
Feed Ingredient Trader
Highly successful Feed Company is looking for an experienced Feed Ingredient Trader.
This company has a solid reputation in the industry and is looking to expand their market footprint into new areas and markets of the U.S.
Here’ s what we’ re looking for:
- Good experience marketing feed ingredients/byproducts
- Driver personality style to keep looking for new markets and customers
- Clear understanding of the importance of trading margins
- Demonstrated ability to work through transportation/freight issues
Why This Company?
- Excellent management and trading team to work with
- Career advancement is what you make of it
- Compensation plan is excellent, people in this position typically are making $100, 000 in their second year
- Interesting job with lots of customer variety
- Professional work hours
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Feed Ingredient Trader job.