Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Exceptional Farm Equipment dealer in Nebraska has an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Representative with excellent team building, business development and parts and service experience.
Why is this company one to consider?
This company is a reputable employer that has a long history of providing exceptional equipment solutions to livestock producers. They pride themselves on providing the best customer service and support in the industry. This positions in mid-sized community in South Central Nebraska. In this role, you will be part a very successful team of 10+ employees. This location is a well established dealerships with long term employees and growth potential. Our market share and customer base is very strong.
Do you have what it takes?
- The ideal candidates would possess 2-5 years’ experience in a related field, with excellent sales, leadership and communication skills
- Previously proven sales and business growth
- Proven ability to manage used equipment and processes
- Are you a team player
- Are you a creative thinker that can bring solutions that add value to the company and customers alike
- Can you work with large diversified Ag Operations
Why should you consider this great Sales opportunity?
- Our client has strong market share and brand recognition. This is a rare opportunity and should be given the highest consideration by high performers who can impact profitability and aftermarket performance.
- As a key member of the sales team reporting to the General Manager you will have full responsibility for developing and growing sales from this location.
- This position is located in central Nebraska in a mid-sized rural community with strong Ag industry and tremendous schools.
- The successful sales candidate will have opportunity for career growth within the company. This is a tremendous opportunity to work for a well-established company that has an excellent reputation in the industry.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered, including health insurance, paid vacation and sick time, retirement plan, and work clothes program. A base salary plus draw against commission make this a $70,000 plus opportunity. Your ability to drive sales will dictate how much you can earn in the future.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: agriculture, equipment, manager, sales, service, general manager, sales manager, customer service