Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Director T&O - US
Director T&O - US
Our client is looking for a candidate to lead and develop their T&O market (Turf and Ornamental) covering the US. Our client is currently working in the T&O market and would like to expand those efforts and grow this business further throughout the US. Working as a Director with our client will allow you to grow and develop the US T&O market as you see fit. The position is an open canvas for the right person and has all the resources already in place to make this role a success.
Responsibilities for the T&O Director:
- Put together and build a 1, 3 and 5-year plan for this role
- Develop and grow the market share of our client’ s products through end users and distribution
- Create new business opportunities for our client by: cold calling on prospects, networking with industry experts, following leads and referrals, executing the sale
- Put together marketing strategies and budgets
- Pinpoint markets, market trends and build a plan on how to capitalize on those markets
- Travel will be extensive as one develops this US market
Key traits that we would like to see in the T&O Director candidate include:
- BS or MS in - Horticulture, Landscape, Agronomy, Ag Business, Turf Science
- Someone that has covered a large territory (preferably the US) and has connections with major players and decision makers in the industry
- Strong computer application skills (Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Written and oral skills for presentations
- Knowledge of the fertilizer industry
- 10 plus years T&O industry experience
Our client's goal is to be a leading supplier of T&O fertility products in the US. This is a very important part of their business and future growth of their business. This is a great opportunity to be part of great company and a great team.
Keywords: Turf and Ornamental, T&O, Turf, landscape, agronomy, director, ag director, golf course, US, Texas, TX, FL, Florida, CA, California, Houston, United States, sales, sales management, national, horticulture, cannabis, hemp, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Turf and Ornamental Director job.