Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Crop Input Sales - South East NC
Crop Input Salesman - South Eastern NC
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Crop Input Salesman, aka Agronomy Salesman, for an established company who needs to add some horsepower to one of their locations. We need someone with experience selling direct to farmers, preferably ag inputs, but even those with success in Ag Equipment or Crop Insurance who also have a good crop knowledge would be considered. There's a good customer base to come into, would prefer someone with local ties/network, but moving to this area is not out of the question for someone with prior success.
What's in it for you:
- Working for a well-established company with a network of growers as well as a good pool of new customers to build upon.
- Working for an organization that is strong and respected in the industry and is not in flux or change, a stable organization.
- This is a smaller organization where one can feel truly a part of the team and know that their voice will be heard and their input matters.
What you will be doing:
- Creating demand at the grower level
- Establishing long term relationships with the customers
- Making input recommendations, seed, chem and fertilizer
- Traveling around their footprint selling products
- Becoming a trusted adviser to these growers
A Successful candidate will possess the following:
- Successful history of direct to farmer sales
- Knowledge of the crops grown in this region
- Drive and ambition to go out and make things happen, self-motivated
- A Bachelor's Degree or experience, preferably with 2+ years of sales experience. 5 or more years of experience preferred
Compensation: This will be very much dependent on experience, but targeted base salary ranges will be $45-$75K with an additional bonus.
Benefits: Company truck, good benefits/insurance, phone, etc.
Desired Location: The person for this role will need to live in the area between Wilmington, NC and Lumberton, NC.
This search is being worked by Rhonda Caughlin Werner, our Executive Agronomy Recruiter for the South Eastern US with over 11 years in recruiting at Ag 1 Source. Learn more about Rhonda via LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhondacaughlinwerner/
If you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
Job Keywords: biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter, seed sales, fertilizer sales, chemical sales, territory sales, ag retail sales, salesman, agronomy sales, North Carolina, NC, CCA*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Crop Input Sales job.