Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Job Summary for the Controls Engineer includes (but not limited to):
- Utilize electrical/controls knowledge to comprehend all facets of the electrical/controls assembly, electrical component installations and quality process of the company's product lines
- Assist in the design of automated systems.
- Optimization of current automation cells.
- Provide data for suggested modifications.
- Review and evaluate code.
- Evaluates all relevant ergonomic, safety, environmental and compliance considerations when reviewing processes, designs and implementations.
- Interaction with manufacturing, maintenance, automation vendors, quality and other department supervisors or managers to solve and correct existing and expected manufacturing problems
- Work with Purchasing Team to secure necessary equipment.
- Coordinate out-sourced work with vendors.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of and commitment to Lean Manufacturing principles and techniques
- Travel as needed to customer locations (domestic and/or international) to install or troubleshoot with high regard to customer service and quality
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of Associates Degree from an accredited technical institution
- B.S. degree in Electrical Technology or Engineering Technology or related field a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in implementing control systems; design experience preferred
- Proficiency in understanding programming logic
- Programming experience in college or industry
- PLC programming experience
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with customer relations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- A proven understanding of electrical/controls engineering and assembly, project management, and quality assurance programs
- Ability to travel 35% of time, sometimes for extended periods and over weekends (both domestic and international); must be able to obtain a passport
- Ability to be a self-starter and work alone at times
- Auto CAD
- Salary of $55,000 -75,000 based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision
Job Keywords: automation, controls, controls engineering, controls engineer, automation engineer, electrical technician, PLC, PLC programming
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Controls Engineer job.