Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Assistant Farm Manager
Assistant Farm Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Assistant Farm Manager in the sweet onion and sweet potato industry.
What’s in it for you:
- Put your Agriculture degree to work in building a great career
- Join a recognized leader in the sweet onion and sweet potato categories
- Benefit from extensive on-the-job training
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefit package
- Learn to manage the entire scope of farm operations from one of the best growers in the Southeast
- Learn, develop, and hone labor management skills
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in ground preparation, planting, irrigation, fertilizing, spraying, cultivating and harvesting operations
- Supervise and provide support to the H2A workforce of 300-400
- Support the work of the Field Manager in achieving company goals
- Assist with schedules for application of pesticides, fungicides, and fertilizer
- work with Farm Manager to develop long-range programs, operations, budgeting, procurement and farm operations
A successful candidate for this Assistant Farm Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Studies
- Fluent in Spanish and English, written and oral
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set and achieve goals
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the success of the operation
- Experience with sweet onions and sweet potatoes is highly preferable
Benefits: health, dental, vision, 401(k)
Desired Location: South Georgia, USA
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but you are still open to exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Assistant Farm Manager job.