Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Technical Specialist
Agronomy Technical Specialist
Ag 1 Source is looking for an Agronomy Technical Specialist (Agronomy Forage Technical Specialist) to work for one of the leaders in the agriculture equipment industries dealing specifically with forage products. Our client has a solid reputation in the industry and is a leader in releasing new and updated technology that will take agriculture as we know it to the next level in the next several years. In this role the Agronomy Forage Technical Specialist will have an outstanding support team, quality products, and a company that supports the role as it expands and grows.
What’s in it for you:
- Working for one of the leaders in the hay and forage equipment markets across the US and overseas.
- Being a part of leading edge technology as it deals with the hay and forage markets in more than just equipment, but also production quality, productivity and profitability.
- Working to identify different markets and target customers to increase productivity as it relates to the hay and forage industry.
- The opportunity to work with industry leaders, universities and leading hay and forage producers.
- Working with a number of teams to put together the best innovative ideas to help the company grow and prosper in the market.
- Working as an Agronomy Forage Technical Specialist with an equipment company but still utilizing all agronomy skill sets.
What you will be doing:
- Growing the hay and forage market throughout the US with the leader in the hay and forage equipment market.
- Establishing relationships with industry leaders, universities, researchers and end users.
- Working with a number of teams to identify areas of improvement, quality and planning as the company takes its technology to the next level.
- Traveling within the territory and working with end users on improving overall efficiencies of the product and what improvements can be made.
- Putting agronomy expertise to the test as it relates to production, equipment and quality.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Forage Technical Specialist will possess the following:
- A Master or PhD in Agronomy, Plant & Soil Science or Plant Nutrition. Possibly Animal Science as it relates to Hay and Forage production.
- Technical experience with forage crops. (Row crop will not work for this role)
- Have a technically oriented mind set and be familiar with a variety of precision and tracking platforms.
- Understand and have a mechanical aptitude as it relates to equipment and precision ag equipment.
- Be a good problem solver in all realms.
Compensation: This company is ready to offer a qualified candidate that is willing to relocate to Kansas and travel a territory a competitive salary depending on experience ranging from $80-110K. This will also include a bonus program related to productivity and growth in the territory.
Benefits: A very competitive benefits package will be part of this role, along with a relocation package.
Desired Location: Kansas
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Technical Specialist job.