Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Sales Manager
Agronomy Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a crop inputs sales team in Northwestern Iowa. Top candidates will be able to use their proven ability to recruit new employees due to growth, mentor 10 existing sellers, and deliver against the sales and profitability goals for the organization.
The organization is open to both veteran managers as well as candidates that have gained sales leadership ability by leading a dealer network, interns, or active roles in organizations who are seeking their first chance in leading a team. This is a role that will enable you to join a team that will provide you with the chance to take your skills to the next level.
What you will be doing as the Agronomy Sales Manager
- Planning: Develop and implement plans that align with company goals and plans for and manages resources to deliver plan.
- Mobilizing Talent: Create a team environment where all team members are effective, and involved.
- Delivering Results: Making fact based decisions with a general management skill set that includes analytical and strategic thinking. You must enjoy the challenge of being a leader, and the rewards of being a coach.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Take and build ownership in organizational goals among your direct reports. Develop strategies and take action to produce the desired effect or impression in your market.
- Business management: Establish and manage regional/territory budget volumes, revenue projections, and sales expenses. Additionally, work closely with entire management team to manage product portfolio, inventories, and pricing strategies.
What skills does a successful candidate for the Agronomy Sales Manager need?
The agronomy sales manager must have proven sales ability, excellent communication skills, and be highly organized in order to lead and continue the growth of a team that is large enough to market in multiple states. Leadership skills and ability are a must, but experience in hiring and managing a full-time sales team is not required to be considered for this role.
Compensation: This position offers a great compensation package that includes a competitive base salary
Benefits: In addition to a good base salary the Agronomy Sales position offers bonus potential, full medical benefits (health, vision, dental) disability and life insurance, full PTO potential at start, and much more.
Desired Location: The Agronomy Sales position is located in Northeastern Iowa.
Contact us today to be considered for this opportunity!
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales Manager job.