Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Sales Agronomist - Iowa
An expanding retail agronomy organization is expanding their sales staff to include portions of Wright, Franklin, Hancock, and Humboldt counties. They are looking for motivated individuals to join their already successful sales team in selling Seed, Fertilizer, Crop Protection products and related precision and consulting services.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and recommending agronomy programs to the growers in your area
- Establishing business based relationship with your accounts to increase the performance of their operation and grow your sales
- Utilizing seed, finance, and other marketing tools to grow market share
- Coordinating with the operations team to meet customer’ s needs and maintain the most effective and efficient methods of delivery, application, and other services
- Maintaining effective public relations through customer education and the promotion of new products
Keywords: sales, agronomy, agronomy sales, agronomist, CCA, IA, Iowa, agronomy, seed, seed sales, chemical, chemical sales, biotechnology jobs, agriculture careers, biotechnology careers, ag careers, ag jobs, agricultural jobs, ag, agriculture, farm, farming, ag1source, jobs, career, position, recruiting, recruiter
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales job.