Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Marketing Manager
Agronomy Marketing Manager
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the implementation and execution of the fertilizer, crop protection and seed marketing portfolios and strategies. Your role in the organization is to create and enable a differentiated position for the company, which will be ultimately recognized with enhanced profitability and improving overall customer satisfaction and farm performance. The right candidate will have the skills and industry experience to evaluate market information, understand market conditions, and have a solid grasp of competitors in order to put forth the best company strategies and regional action plans.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to take the next step in your career to be part of an industry-leading ag management team.
- Use your product and marketing knowledge to lead the overall marketing effort of a very large and successful full-service agronomy organization.
- Grow your industry knowledge and exposure with a role that focuses on the retail agronomy and farming industry, crop inputs distributor and manufacturer relations.
- Create a name for yourself by taking an already successful team to the next level.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, and implement strategic marketing plans for the crop inputs business consistent with the organization's long term vision.
- Work closely with the operations team to support product flow, pricing management, and other relevant duties towards product management for the portfolio.
- Oversee product procurement, and partner with vendors to profitably implement the best lineup of seed and chemistry products.
- Work closely with the sales team to validate program and product performance throughout the market area, and leverage success to strengthen marketing messages..
- Provide financial analysis for the product line, with timely and accurate forecasts as well as analyzing the current line to determine portfolio rationalization and growth opportunities.
- Identify and implement new promotional tactics to create market opportunity.
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Marketing Manager will possess the following:
- Experience in managing product portfolios and vendor relationships.
- A successful background in pricing and margin management.
- Desire to develop and implement an effective marketing strategy for the organization.
- Ability to provide financial analysis for the product line, with timely and accurate forecasts to determine rationalization or growth opportunities.
Compensation: This organization offers a highly competitive base salary and incentive plan package.
Benefits: The organization offers a full suite of health and retirement benefits.
Desired Location: This role is ideally based in Northeast Iowa, but is open to commuting for the right candidate.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Marketing Manager job.