Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Distributor Sales
Agronomy Distributor Sales - VA, Carolinas
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Agronomy Distributor Salesman for a company who needs some added horsepower to their Eastern business covering Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. They've had business in the area for the past number of years, but they are looking to ratchet up their talent to someone who can really take their business to the next level. We need someone who is EXPERIENCED and HAS A SOLID DISTRIBUTION/RETAIL NETWORK in the states of Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. This is NOT a role for someone with just a year or two of sales experience. We need that SEASONED veteran who has the respect of the industry and can work to use that to grow this business.
This Agronomy Distributor Salesman will be focused on selling a line of reputable fertilizers and micro nutrients.
What's in it for you:
- The satisfaction of utilizing your experience and network to really grow a business in this geography.
- The ability to work from home, travel across the territory, set your own schedule.
- Be a part of a smaller organization that has been around for a while now, so no start-up growing pains to deal with.
- Work for a company with a good benefit package and a solid regional manager.
What you will be doing:
- Building and managing customer accounts to generate demand and increase sales
- Provide technical sales support and product training to the distributors and end users
- Leverage your network to grow the business
- Travel throughout the state working with the distributors, retailers and their sales team
- Be responsible for aiding in some field trial work of the products
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Successful experience developing product demand in VA, NC, SC
- Strong agronomic background with the crops grown in this region.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or prior experience and success will trump the degree.
- Strong computer skills
- Seasoned and successful sales track record
Compensation: This will depend on experience, but targeting the $65-$95K base salary range.
Benefits: Vehicle Allowance, solid insurance package, 401K match, phone, computer, etc.
Desired Location: This role is flexible, would just prefer to be in the heavier ag areas of VA, NC and SC, so near the Eastern portions of those states in/around that I-95 corridor would be ideal.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002. Our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Distributor Sales job.