Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Manager Seed/Technology
Account Manager – Seed/Technology
This is a very unique opportunity combining quality Hybrid Vegetable Genetics with state of the art farming technology. This Regional Account Manager will focus on working directly with key account growers and will be responsible for account management.
We would consider someone just starting out in their career or a seasoned person with great contacts and connections.
What's in it for you:
- Work from your home office
- Continue to grow a business that is experiencing some excitement in the industry currently
- Combining technology and a hard good for a nice diversity in what you can sell a customer
- Opportunity to travel, but shouldn't have a lot of overnights
What you will be doing in this Account Manager - Seed/Technology position:
- Provide agronomic support and advice to growers and prospects leveraging our cloud-based technology solutions and hybrid variety portfolio.
- Manage direct selling activities to assigned accounts, which includes developing and maintaining the relationship and servicing the account throughout their respective growing seasons.
- Maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of brand products and services.
- Leverage hybrid portfolio and software suite product knowledge for training seminars.
- Effectively collaborate with a team of other Account Managers, Technical Agronomists and Technology Support Representatives to maximize services, information, and sales to preferred accounts who want extensive technical/agronomic expertise.
- Assist in successful product development initiatives.
- Train and inform key decision makers within customer organization charts.
A successful candidate for this Account Manager - Seed/Technology role will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience), in Agriculture, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, or related field of study. Will consider other education with related sales experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional sales/account management experience or 1+ years of experience working in the agriculture industry.
- Experience effectively demonstrating self-motivation, initiative, assertiveness, and results orientation.
- Willingness to travel and live and work in a rural environment.
- Ability to pass driving record background check (i.e. moving violations, accidents, license suspension, etc.)
- Technological proficiency – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Bilingual would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Compensation: This will very much depend on experience, but we are looking at anywhere from $50K range for early in career individuals up to potentially $90K+ for the right, more experienced candidate.
Benefits: They offer a very ambitions commission structure to make salary earnings very attractive. Other typical insurance provided and company vehicle.
Desired Location: Ideal location would be Central and Northern Florida, anywhere North of Arcadia, FL.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Manager – Seed/Technology job.