Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
A world leader in agricultural equipment is searching for an Account Manager with a proven business development and project management background. This Account Manager will have great communication skills, proven sales skills, project management skills, and a strong network of key industry dealers, customers, and key influencers.
This company's reputation for long-lasting quality, excellent customer service, and unsurpassed know-how, offer design, build, and installation of a wide range of equipment that will continue to positively impact the agricultural industry. They continue to set standards for efficiency, productivity and reliability.
Is this Account Manager opportunity a match for you?
- In this role you will promote the company's full line of material handling and storage systems
- Your primary focus will be developing and forging strong relationships with cooperatives, manufacturers, dealers, and large producers in the MS, LA, AL, AR, TX, and OK region
- A solid understanding of grain/fertilizer/feed storage systems, conveying systems, weighing systems, and application systems is critical to the success of this role
- Must have experience developing and executing a strategic plan
- You must be passionate about the fertilizer, seed, feed, chemical, and grain business and have the ability to work independently as well as working with a team
- Availability to travel up to 60% within the region
- Must have a VERY high technical and mechanical aptitude
- Experience with the Microsoft Office software and CRM systems
Why should you consider this Account Manager position?
- Leading manufacturer that designs, builds and installs material handling equipment worldwide
- Opportunity to be a difference maker for cooperatives, dealers, manufacturers, and producers throughout the MS, LA, AL, AR, TX, and OK region
- Base salary in the $80 - $125 range or more DOE plus excellent commission structure (You decide how much you want to earn!)
- Excellent benefits and retirement program
- Live where you want to live within this southern region
This outstanding opportunity is available today, so please contact Rick Rupp for confidential consideration! Rickrupp@ag1source.Com
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’ t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Job Keywords: sales, account manager, sales manager, district sales manager, key account manager, fertilizer, grain, equipment, cooperatives, fertilizer dealer, sales forecasting, budgeting, material handling, blend plants, conveying systems, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Manager job.