Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
VP of Sales & Marketing
Wichita, KS 67201
VP of Sales & Marketing
Our client is a leader in the beef industry and is not afraid to invest in its people, products and processes. This company drives industry change and challenges its competitors to step their game up. If you’re a high achiever and want to be part of an aggressively growing brand, and you desire a challenging career with advancement and reward, this is the position for you.The Vice President of Sales & Marketing is responsible for revenue growth and margin enhancement across all business units of this expanding and vertically integrated beef company. You will report to the CEO to develop sales strategies, key performance indicators and lead the team to success. You will work with each sales division to develop, align, and implement the company’s overall marketing strategy.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH EXPERIENCE AT DIRECTOR LEVEL OR ABOVE SHOULD APPLY.
- Establish monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the CEO
- Develop and implement account acquisition strategies to continually grow revenues
- Develop and implement account management strategies to monetize existing accounts
- Define and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual objectives for all the sales and account management
- In coordination with the CEO, establish compensation plans for all sales and account management personnel including salary structures, commission/bonus plans, and sales
- In coordination with the CEO, develop and implement marketing strategies for all sales divisions
- Minimum 12+ years of sales management experience within the beef industry
- Proven ability to build and effectively manage a direct sales force, including thorough understanding of metrics that drive sales force productivity and proven ability to manage to those metrics
- Demonstrated ability to sell to key decision makers in the beef industry
- Demonstrated ability to exceed financial goals
- Outstanding account management skills with an emphasis on profitably growing sales
- College degree (BA/BS) required; MBA a plus
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the VP of Sales & Marketing job.