Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Territory Sales - Fertilizer
Territory Sales Manager - Fertilizer
A manufacturer of fertilizer products is adding a sales representative to their team to cover the Eastern Minnesota market, with a specific focus on working with retailers and agronomy sales representatives throughout Northern Illinois. This is a great opportunity to take a territory that is being created due to increased demand, and the need to add territories to meet customer expectations.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to join a successful company with a unique product line in your market.
- Bring together agronomy, training, marketing, and sales to help drive a growing brand.
- Opportunity to collaborate with top retailers in the region to ensure long-term growth of the product line.
In this role you will:
- Manage agronomy retail and distribution relationships throughout Northwest/North Central Illinois.
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to ensure accurate forecasting and production planning.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives in the market.
- Seek niche markets and opportunities to expand product sales.
- Create and implement effective marketing programs.
A successful candidate for this Territory Manager position will possess the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales or marketing management in ag related area.
- Must live within the assigned territory.
- Strong sales ability with a proven track record of success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding communication capabilities, and the ability to influence others at all organizational levels.
- Well-rounded knowledge of agricultural products and practices.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and time management skills.
- The highest ethical standards and sense of accountability.
Compensation: This position will offer a base salary of $80,000 - $100,000, plus a strong incentive program.
Benefits: The organization provides a full suite of benefits including health/dental/vision and a 401k.
Desired Location: The Territory Sales Manager will be located in Northwest/North Central Illinois.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Territory Sales job.