Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Supply Chain Specialist
Denver, CO 80012
Supply Chain Specialist role
The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for leading and facilitating annual supply chain budget process; gathering and analyzing budget data from cross functional departments within the supply chain; evaluating expenditures against historical/actual budget data and developing proposals. They will meet monthly with department heads to review expenses and discuss discrepancies. They will generate standard or custom reports based off of budget and fiscal data, develop supply chain metrics, and analyze capital requests to determine ROI. The will also providing project management tools and tracking with cross-functional teams on projects, lead standardization efforts across the supply chain, and coordinate lean initiatives.
What you need to know to do this job…
- CSCP or CPIM preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, expert knowledge preferred (macros, formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- SQL knowledge and programming knowledge preferred
- Ability to understand, analyze and present complex information in an understandable format
- Ability to find and understand trends/outliers and facility improvements
- Knowledge of MS office programs: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
- Understand MRP/ERP systems and preferably working knowledge of SAP (FICO, SD, MM)
- Basic knowledge of lean concepts, including but not limited to 6S, Kanban, JIT, KAIZEN, etc.
- Knowledge and frequent use of income statements, costing, inventory valuation and control
- Knowledge of proper accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Strong planning and organizational skills to effectively coordinate schedules and workflow
- Analytical skills to evaluate, prioritize, and categorize data in various forms and formats
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive company image while sustaining a positive attitude with those you interact with; always going above and beyond to help others out, regardless of their position or department
- Ability to adhere to the highest standards of quality while continually performing at the highest possible level
Education, Certification / License & Work Experience
- College Degree in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Business, Finance or related discipline
- 3 - 5 year’s work related experience
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Supply Chain Specialist job.