Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Regional Sales Manager - Ag Irrigation
Regional Sales Manager - Ag Irrigation
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for an agriculture irrigation company specializing in pivot irrigation parts (flow meters). The company is a growing organization with an excellent product line. They are restructuring their focus and sales team to be more strategic in their approach and ability to service their customer base. We are looking for a go-getter who is hungry and wants success! Salary and commission structure will be very lucrative!
What’s in it for you:
- This is a dynamic company with lots of opportunity for growth.
- Great income possibilities for someone wanting to hit the road hard!
- They have an established business base, and are wanting to grow their market
- Freedom to expand your territory
What you will be doing:
- Working with channel partners to grow the business and develop, manage, and drive business opportunities.
- Communicate business forecasts to the factory for production planning.
- Develop and support third party channel partner and relationships to increase agriculture sales.
- Develop sales plan for the assigned territory and set strategic goals for growing the market.
- Participate in company planning meetings and provide reports, market/customer information and make recommendations to ensure market growth.
- Seek and recruit new distributors, as needed, to ensure full coverage of the market.
- Work with regulatory agencies to gain approval of new products.
- Manage the introduction and training of new products to channel partners.
- Collect market intelligence to include competition, technology, industry trends.
- Assist marketing by providing market requirement input (product, price, packaging, etc.)
- Participate in sales/development activities including; customer visits, telephone contact, webinars, e-mail correspondence, customer training and product demonstrations and attending and staffing trade shows.
A successful candidate for this Regional Sales Manager will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in an agriculture related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in the agricultural market (preferably in irrigation, but farming experience would also be ideal).
- Estimated travel requirement – 20 to 50%.
- Technical background and aptitude is desirable.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to communicate and provide sales and activity reports at assigned intervals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Perform analytical preparation and monitoring of potential business growth opportunities.
- Ability to develop and execute business plans.
- A working knowledge of the market and distributors in the irrigation industry.
Compensation: We are offering a very strong base and also a bonus program that exceeds others in the industry for top performers.
Benefits: This company provides a great competitive benefit package.
Desired Location: The Regional Sales Manager could be located in CO, KS, NE, OK, TX and other states east of the Rocky Mountains will be considered as well.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Regional Sales Manager job.