Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Production Manager for a meats company in Central Texas. They are a 3rd generation company that provides premium smoked meats to Texas and the surrounding states.
What’s in it for you:
- Be a strategic part of the leadership team for a very successful and well respected business.
- Work with large grocery and meat supply companies that lead the industry.
- Opportunity to be part of an organization that has proven its ability to adapt to changing environments with strong moral and old school values.
What you will be doing:
- Direct and coordinate activities of production in processing materials to produce a premium finished packaged product.
- Direct up to 25 employees in production roles, training, safety, personnel matters and incident review.
- Provide leadership in all production, inventory, and distribution of product.
- Continuously strive to streamline process, control costs, and create efficiencies.
- Be a problem solver and initiate change in the organization to be better on all aspects.
- Be the leader, morale booster, cheerleader and heartbeat of the production group.
A successful candidate for this Production Manager position will possess the following:
- 5-10 years on production or supervisory role in a USDA meat processing facility.
- Experienced with smoked meat and production process.
- Have a demonstrated ability to be a leader, team player and energy source for an organization.
- Have a demonstrated ability to be a multi-tasker, detail oriented with problem solving skills.
- Must have HAACP certification and GMP audit and safety training experience.
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be determined based upon experience.
Benefits: The company provides a solid benefits package with 70%, good medical, 100% dental and vision, vacation and personal time.
Desired Location: The Production Manager will be located in central Texas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Production Manager job.