Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Materials Manager. This position will give you the opportunity to supervise others, gather and analyze data, be involved in planning and be able to improve processes.
What’s in it for you:
- You will be working for a company that prides itself on quality products
- You will be able to help a growing company operate more effectively and efficiently
- You will be able to put your Lean manufacturing knowledge to use
- You will be able to train and lead others
- You will grow in your career
What you will be doing:
- Supervise a team that consists of process control and production MRP related functions.
- You will need to select, train, motivate, review, coach, develop and retain a high performance team.
- Conduct timely and accurate employee performance evaluations and address performance issues as needed.
- Implement and maintain policies, procedures and intra-departmental communications.
- Maintain internal relationships by encouraging and providing a timely, two-way flow of information between subordinates, management, and user groups.
- Gather data through observation to obtain a step-by-step process and analysis of manufacturing processes, including but not limited to cost, process, time, machine usage, and materials and labor used to manufacture a product; upload data for reporting purposes.
- Perform cost analysis for various departments for purposes of capacity and budget planning and discuss options to optimize productivity.
- Review and recommend inventory strategies to reach desired targets.
- Perform Umlauf processes for manufacturing.
- Develop and support a system to analyze inventory requirements, capacity planning, trend analysis and application response to time testing necessary for optimization of manufacturing departments.
- Work with various managers on analyzing and preparing data metrics to optimize performance management, capacity planning, and trend analysis and application response to time testing.
- Maintain production master record and updates as necessary
- Review and improve processes to ensure areas are running efficiently and effectively in producing product output.
- Analyze capacity data and recommend human resource requirements.
- Manage production order generation, monitor status and recommend modifications to ensure timely completion.
- Prepare long term planning for budget as well as master planning data.
- Using Lean methodologies, conduct on-site audits in order to identify, design and coordinate process improvement initiatives.
- Advise management team on opportunities for efficiency and process improvements for specific projects with focus on measurable benefits.
- Works to improve SAP knowledge and is the key user for manufacturing.
A successful candidate for the Materials Manager will possess the following:
- MRP and SAP experience
- Expertise in Excel
- Leadership and management skills
- Lead 5 Planners/Schedulers
Compensation: Compensation for this role will be in the 80-85K range.
Benefits: This company provides great benefits for their employees.
Desired Location: The Materials Manager position is located in Central Kansas.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Materials Manager job.