Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Merced County, CA
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Lab Diagnostician-Microbiologist. Our client, who has a long and successful history of providing veterinary services and dairy solutions to their customers, is seeking a Laboratory Diagnostician - Microbiologist for its milk quality and diagnostic lab team. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing company that is committed to its customers by providing excellent service and solutions, along with being committed to its people by providing the proper tools necessary to get the job done. The company instills a family type atmosphere to work in where the partners, veterinarians, lab team, and office staff work very close together to help the customer.
The Laboratory Diagnostician will have experience with PCR and ELISA as well as Microbiology.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- Full medical benefits with HSA
- Dental and eye stipend as well as company funded 401K and paid vacation after 6 months
- A modern lab with a positive culture and positive people to work with
- A place to work where you can bring and install approved protocols and procedures
- A place to work where you can make a difference
What you will be doing:
- Diagnose and identify bacteria cultured from various origins using various media
- Perform confirmatory PCR and ELISA testing
- Develop and maintain internal QC procedures
- Maintain client records and reporting using Access database
- Collaborate with manager and owners to implement new testing procedures and technology to introduce to clients
- Oversee lab staff ensuring effective and efficient work flow
A successful candidate for this Lab Diagnostician-Microbiologist will possess the following:
- 3 Years experience working in a Lab as a Diagnostician or Microbiologist
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Microbiology or a comparable area of study.
- Have experience using PCR and ELISA testing.
- Have good computer and reporting skills using a database
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and a great attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
Compensation: You can expect competitive compensation based on experience.
Benefits: The client offers a robust benefits plan including full medical benefits with HSA, a dental and eye stipend, a company funded 401K and paid vacation after 6 months.
Desired Location: The Lab Diagnostician - Microbiologist position is located in the heart of Central California in Merced County.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Lab Diagnostician-Microbiologist job.