Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
General Manager - Feedyard
General Manager - Feedyard
Ag 1 Source is looking for a General Manager for a feedyard in Montana. Are you ready to join an industry leading team in the cattle feeding industry? Then this is your opportunity! A position like this is not available very often. If you have at least 5 years of experience in a feedyard setting, if you believe in the importance of safety in the workplace, and if you have excellent communication, leadership, and operations management experience, then apply for this position today!
What’s in it for you:You get to join a team that values leadership and developing the industry's future leaders. Quality is of extreme importance in the day-to-day operation, and customer focus is paramount.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the overall operations of the feedyard.
- Developing and leading the staff.
- Ensuring humane handling of the livestock.
- Planning for and being accountable to the operating expense budget as well as the capital budget.
- Creating a safe workplace.
- Purchasing commodities for the location.
- Driving the improvement of cattle performance at the location.
A successful candidate for the General Manager position will possess the following:
- 5 years of experience in a feedyard setting.
- Believe in and enforce the importance of safety in the workplace.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and operations management experience.
Compensation: Compensation for this role is dependent upon experience.
Benefits: This position includes an excellent benefits package.
Desired Location: The General Manager will be located in Montana.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the General Manager position.