Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist
Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist
Ag 1 Source is looking for a "hunter type" Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist for our very well respected in the industry, dairy feed and nutrition focused client. This company has a strong industry reputation for quality product, and an ability to custom blend almost any type of VTM and ingredient combinations needed on the dairy. They have an opening for the right person, to expand and build their sales footprint in the region. The company has a technically-based sales philosophy in which the Sales Nutritionist provides customers with hands-on dairy production management including farm consulting as well as the supply of nutritional products. We're looking for a real go-getter.
What’s in it for you:
- Very entrepreneurial company mindset and out-of-the-box problem solving philosophy company wide.
- Great regional manager support person, that will constantly assist you as needed to increase your book of business.
- Uncapped, huge earnings potential.
- Current customer lists and prospecting new business focus.
- Exceptional overall product line up and lots of "custom formulations" options.
What you will be doing:
- Problem solving on customer dairy farms, providing solutions with users of current or custom product lines.
- Sales is the key function and new business development is the goal.
- Providing feed and nutrition platforms that deliver customer satisfaction and overall performance.
A successful candidate for this Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist will possess the following:
- Love and passion for the dairy industry.
- B.S. degree minimum with several years of experience (Masters degree preferred)
- Ration balancing, extensive use, knowledge and application.
Compensation: This position could provide several compensation options. The role could be a combination of base and a partial commission program, or a full commission program if you like to "bet on yourself."
Benefits: Provided benefits for this position based upon the type of employment and compensation plan agreed upon at hire.
Desired Location: The Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist position is located in Western Minnesota.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide a referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Dairy Feed Sales Nutritionist job.