Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager - Colorado
Our client is one of the most successful, industry leading and reputable cattle feeders in the industry. They are currently seeking a motivated Assistant General Manager that has a strong background in production management. This candidate must have strong team building and leadership abilities. You should like challenging and changing environments that bring the best qualities out of people. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, or continue your career in a commercial feedyard setting, and a strong desire to work as part of a team, then this opportunity is for you.
This key manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily operation of the feedyard
- Assisting the General Manager in the planning, budgeting, and execution of capital projects
- Assisting the General Manager in customer origination, feeder cattle procurement, risk management, feed ingredient procurement, and fed cattle marketing
- Ensuring effective quality control initiatives within the operation
- Developing and training team members
Why should you apply to this job?
- Recognized leader in the cattle feeding industry
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Proactive management team
- Heart of cattle feeding country
If you have an interest in joining an industry leader with potential for moving up into a GM role, please take the opportunity to find out the details of this position. Compensation is commensurate with experience and excellent benefits will be provided.
Ag 1 Source offers an industry leading Referral Bonus Program that provides our networking partners with a financial reward of up to $500. If you find positions that aren’t a fit for you, but you know of someone who might be, you can earn a referral bonus for referring those contacts! See our website for further details.
Keywords: Beef, feed, management, accounting, Spanish, purchasing, procurement, grain, marketing
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Assistant General Manager job.