Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Applicator / Operations - KS
Applicator / Operations - KS
Ag 1 Source is looking for a Custom Applicator and Operations candidate to work in a facility located in Central Kansas. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to come into a very well-run operation and work as a Custom Applicator.
What’s in it for you:
- Good location and close to an average sized city
- Competitive pay compared to others companies in the area
- The manager is good to work for and treats their employees well
- Great benefits and retirement plan in place
- Ability to advance with a good company over time
What you will be doing:
- Running and operating late model custom application equipment on a daily basis as conditions allow.
- Doing agronomy operations at the facility as needed when not in a sprayer.
- Working with precision agriculture equipment.
- Operations is part of this role as well. Once one has all the spraying done, they will work on the operations side as well.
A successful candidate for this Custom Applicator and Operations role will possess the following:
- Past experience running custom application equipment.
- Familiarity with how an agriculture retailer works and operations on a daily basis.
- Class A CDL preferred
- Willingness to work in both a custom application role as well as do some agronomy operations as well.
Compensation: The compensation for this role should be in the $50K to 70K range for either an entry level candidate to an experienced candidate.
Benefits: The company will offer a very solid benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, additional retirement plan and vacation.
Desired Location: A qualified candidate would need to live within 20-30 miles of the location in north central Kansas. Please give me a call for specific locations.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Applicator / Operations job.