Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Agronomy Sales Manager
Nevada, IA 50201
Agronomy Sales Manager
Ag1Source is working with an industry leading agricultural organization to find a motivated and driven representative to join their team. This role will focus on enhancing the relationship of this company with area growers, regional agribusinesses, and Iowa State University, where you will enable the sales of the organization’s products through marketing and strategy, sales planning, and the development of new and unique crop inputs for the region.
What’s in it for you:
- The satisfaction of utilizing your experience and network to be part of the sustainability movement - the fastest growing segment in crop inputs
- Be a part of an organization that is seeking innovative ideas, and the implementation of your unique strategies
- Join a proven, and global, organization with a very strong ties to local producers and their communities
- Work for a family-focused company with great benefits and an excellent employee culture
What you will be doing:
- Work with growers to establish marketing and application plans
- Play a key role in the overall forecasting, inventory, and logistics plans of the organization
- Develop and maintain, grower, industry, and University relations
- Promote product and agronomic solutions
- Develop collaboration opportunities with industry partners
- Utilize University & Industry research to maximize the potential of your products
- Develop and implement marketing and sales business plans for the region that include the execution of “go to market” strategy to your goals
- Aggressively grow and maintain the company’s grower and retail agronomy business relationships and partnerships
- Participate in the company’s branding and communication strategy development and overall effort
A successful candidate for this Agronomy Sales Manager will possess the following:
- 2+ years sales experience in the agriculture industry
- Experience working with influential growers and ag retail organizations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong agronomic experience in all crops grown in the region
- Soil Science background is a plus
- Ability to travel throughout the area
Compensation: Compensation will depend on experience but is focused on growth. It therefore also includes an incentive plan based on personal and company performance that can earn you an additional 20% bonus.
Benefits: The Company provides a vehicle, solid insurance package, strong 401K match, vacation plan, and other phone, computer, etc.
Desired Location: The Biologicals Sales Representative will ideally be located in Nevada, Iowa to best serve the current dealer network in the region.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred, and we place.
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Agronomy Sales Manager job.