Current open executive and professional ag opportunities
Browse or refine your search criteria below to view our current open positions. However, if you wish to streamline your job application process, you can simply create a profile and upload your resume. This step enables our system to recognize you each time you visit our site and will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes for you to apply to future positions. If you’re the right person for the job, we will want to contact you as soon as possible!
Account Manager - Precision Software
Account Manager - Precision Software - Eastern US
Ag 1 Source is working with one of their outstanding clients in the precision software industry to add an Account Manager to their team. This Account Manager will focus primarily on their existing customers in the Eastern U.S., advancing those relationships and working closely with those organizations to identify needs and problems that can be solved with their software. This client is a globally recognized precision ag software solution provider, with business partnerships with crop inputs suppliers, input manufacturers and other businesses along the food value chain. This position will focus on these customers throughout the Eastern Seaboard, with a primary focus on the Delmarva down to Florida, but doesn't rule out some travel further Northeast when needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Ability to work with a globally recognized and industry leading organization with a strong product portfolio in this industry.
- Opportunity to help organizations throughout the region improve their value proposition to producer customers.
- Be a relationship builder and partner with your customers to be a true solutions provider.
- Focus primarily on growth within the existing clients.
- Opportunity to participate in precision ag industry functions and events throughout North America.
What you will be doing:
- Actively grow the company’s presence through embedding yourself into your client's business to find more solutions to their pains.
- Deliver consultative and value-based selling focused on precision products as an integral part of a customer’s agronomy strategy.
- Grow relationships with their key customers today.
- Educate existing customers on current and upcoming products.
- Educate existing customers on product and platform positioning.
- Actively participate in the development of sales plans, strategies, and tactics.
- Provide feedback about the company's products, competitor’s products, and competitive landscape to appropriate internal personnel for strategic planning purposes.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and scheduled meetings to grow the recognition of your products.
A successful candidate for the Territory Manager will possess the following:
- Ability to travel throughout this region. You will be developing your own schedule but anticipate 2-3 nights out a week.
- Success in increasing sales within an organization, being their trusted partner to bring new solutions.
- Proven ability to work with retail ag and crop inputs organizations throughout the region.
- Self-starter with territory management experience.
- A passion for using technology to enhance a company's value proposition and improve their customer's success.
Compensation: This is a highly regarded organization, with significant potential for personal growth and career advancement beyond this great opportunity. Targeted base will depend on experience and will also have a very lucrative sales incentive plan. It would not be unheard of for a total base/bonus range to be in that $150K-$200K range for a top performer.
Benefits: Along with a very competitive salary, the position includes, a company vehicle, incentive program, expense account, with additional perks and benefits for applicants.
Desired Location: The Key Account Manager position is ideally located in North Carolina, preferably the Triangle area or east from there. But for the right person, an exception could be made, as long as you are living in the coverage area.
Ag 1 Source has been focused on Executive Level Agriculture recruiting since 2002, our network runs deep. If this role isn't quite the right fit for you, but, are still open in exploring career growth, feel free to do so HERE. Or, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please reach out HERE. We provide up to a $500 referral bonus for individuals that are referred and we place.*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Account Manager job.